REGISTRATION (A+UP Museum District)
registration procedures (please read carefully!)
1) This form must be filled out online at time of registration. No exceptions!
2) The one-time registration fee of $50 must be submitted as well as the first month's tuition. These fees are NON-REFUNDABLE after registration is submitted. Please indicate what date you would like your student to start, and you will be invoiced for these fees.
3) Applications will not be processed and no child will be picked up by Old School until all required forms and registration payment is complete.
4) Invoices will be sent to the designated parent e-mail provided in the "Parent 1" line of this form. Payments can be made via the link within the e-mailed invoice or by check at your location.
5) All outstanding balances must be paid before a student can register for the following year.
6) Withdrawal from the program or changes in enrollment MUST be submitted in writing via email to your location with at least two week's notice.
7) Please list any special needs so we can better serve your student. For special needs students receiving accommodations in school, please call and schedule an appointment to discuss whether we are equipped to offer them the best experience possible. Additionally, any child with severe allergies MUST fill out a medication authorization and provide allergy medication to be kept on-site at your location.